purchasing e-gift cards
- gift cards and e-gift cards can be purchased in fixed dollar amounts up to $500.
- e-gift cards can be sent via email to any individual with a valid email address. The recipient of an e-gift card will receive one email including two important numbers: the e-gift card number and the PIN.
- a gift card cannot be purchased using another gift card or e-gift card. the same applies to e-gift cards.
- no sales tax is charged when purchasing a gift card.
Please note that we cannot replace a lost or stolen gift card/e-gift card. to purchase a gift card or an e-gift card, click here.
- our e-gift cards are redeemable at katemcenroeny.com & katemcenroenyc.com in the United States only.
- our e-gift cards cannot be redeemed at department stores or specialty stores.
- you may apply multiple e-gift cards to a purchase.
- to apply the balance of an e-gift card, simply enter the gift card number and PIN in the appropriate fields in the payment step of our checkout process.
- the gift card number and PIN for an e-gift card can be found in the e-gift card email message sent to you.
- purchases made with gift e-cards will be charged applicable sales tax.
- if the value of your e-gift card does not cover the order total, the remaining balance must be paid using a valid form of payment.
- if the value of your e-gift card exceeds the order total, the remaining balance will be available on your card for future use.
- gift cards are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are not redeemable for cash, except to the extent required by law.